Sunday, March 21, 2010

At Last

"The time has come," the Walrus said, 
"to talk of many things:
Of shoes--and ships--and sealing-wax--
Of cabbages--and kings--
And why the sea is boiling hot--
And whether pigs have wings."

At last a place where we can be as opinionated as we like, about a plethora of things.  We often debate everything from movies and books to political ideals and special interest groups.  So why not have a forum where we can do so separately and together?  At times it will be both of us, but since his tastes in books is complete crap (in my personal opinion, although many would disagree), I won't be reading many of his choices (I will concede that he did introduce me to Neil Gaiman, of which I am forever grateful).  We're even planning on recording debates on topics to use as a transcript for here so that thoughts can be accurately reflected.  And we thoroughly encourage comments and debate, so feel free to chime in!

No comments: